This organization shall be know as the Soccer Club, herein after referred to as the “Club”.
The objective of the club shall be to encourage children to have ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage, respect and lifetime involvement in sports and physical activity. The club is intended to provide the opportunity for children, to play at a higher level of competition. The club will be subject to and abide by the rules and regulations of United States Youth Soccer Association and the (USYSA) Maryland State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA).
Section 1. Members:
A) Eligibility. Any person, or other independent team sincerely interested in active participation under the By-laws of Soccer Club and under the rules and regulations of USYSA and MSYSA. That the organization will register at least annually all players, coaches and teams who participate in the organization’s programs with MSYSA and pay the appropriate registration fees.
Section 2. Class of Members
A) Non-Voting Members:
1. Player members.
Any player candidate affiliated with an independent team of the soccer club and registered under the Maryland State Youth Soccer Association. Any player member shall have no rights, duties or obligations in the management of the Club or independent team. All players shall be carded with MSYSA.
2. In the event of suspension or revocation of membership no member shall be entitled to a refund of any part of the fees paid to the Club.
B) Voting Members: The voting Members shall consist exclusively of the officers as hereinafter constituted:
a. The Officers of Soccer Club.
Section 1: Officers
The officers hereinafter mentioned shall consist of a President, a Vice President, a Secretary, and Treasury all of whom shall hold office until such time he/she may relinquish their position. Upon vacancy of an officer the remaining officers shall appoint a replacement.
1. The president shall conduct the affairs of the club and execute the policies established.
2. The president shall be responsible for the conduct of club in
strict conformity with the by-laws of and the rules and regulations of USYSA and MSYSA.
B) Vice President:
1. In case of the absence of the president and upon approval of the president shall perform the duties of the president.
1. The secretary shall be responsible for all records affiliated with PSC, correspondence, meetings, notices and carrying out the necessary duties as may be customary with a secretarial position.
1. The treasurer shall be responsible for all duties as set forth for receipt of all monies, collection of fees, payments, prepare financial reports and any other duty the way customary with the office of treasurer.
Section 2. Officer of Soccer Club are as follows:
2. Vice President:
These By-laws may be amended, repealed or altered in whole or in part by majority vote of the Officers at any duly organized meeting of the officers of soccer club.