Team Manager: Terri Hunter
Thank you to all of the players who participated in the 2015 Maryland State ODP (U13-17)! Everyone from the Maryland State Youth Soccer Association hopes that you had a wonderful experience and looks forward to seeing you at tryouts for the 2015 Maryland State ODP later this fall.
A total of 55 Maryland State ODP players were selected from the Region I ODP ID Camps to participate in one of the various Region I ODP pools this season. This represents 17.5% of all Maryland State ODP players and 11.1% of the total Region I ODP player pool selections.
Congratulations to all of the Maryland State ODP players from this past season.
The 2014 Region I ID Camp charter bus will be leaving from the Broken Land Park and Ride off of Route 32 in Columbia, Maryland on Sunday, July 6, 2014 at 12:00noon. The charter bus will return to this same location following the conclusion of the ID Camp on Thursday, July 10, 2014 at around 8:00pm.
If you have not yet submitted the required payment to secure your place on the charter bus please do so ASAP by completing and submitting this form:
2014 Region I ID Camp Charter Bus Payment Form
The 2014 Region I ODP Tournament game schedule is now posted. Please be sure to check this schedule frequently as it may change without prior notice.
Click here to view the 2014 Region I ODP Tournament game schedule.
Any Maryland State ODP U17 Girl player interested in attending the 2014 Region I ID Camp (July 7-10, 2014 at the University of Rhode Island) must submit payment in the amount of $415 via the below payment form by Friday, May 23, 2014. Attending players are responsible for securing their own transportation to and from the ID Camp.
There are currently a few seats available on the U15 Girls charter bus (leaving Columbia, MD on Sunday, July 6, 2014 and returning on Thursday, July 10, 2014). U17 Girls can request to reserve a seat on the U15 Girls charter bus for $235 (includes the charter bus, dinner on Sunday evening, lodging in the university dorms on Sunday night and breakfast and lunch on Monday, July 7, 2014). Seats are being offered on a first come, first serve basis.
2014 Region I ID Camp Payment Form
Please click the below links to view the 2014 Region I Tournament team roster for the 1997 Girls.
To accept your position, please complete and submit the 2014 Region I Tournament payment form by May 16, 2014.
The 2014 Region I Tournament is being held in Mercer County, NJ on the weekend of June 6-8, 2014. The specific game schedule will be posted here as soon as it becomes available. Parents/guardians are responsible for securing lodging and transportation to and from this event for themselves and their player(s). Hotel accommodations are being managed by AB Sports Zone.
To book a hotel room please click the below link and then click on the box titled “Reserve”. You will be prompted to indicate the number of rooms that you would like to reserve. Only one room per player has been blocked so please be sure to only reserve one hotel room. Should you have any questions or problems please contact Renee or Larry with AB Sports Zone (800-259-0244). Rooms are limited and are essentially being offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To reserve a single hotel room for you and your player to share while at the 2014 Region I Tournament please click the appropriate link and follow the below directions:
The Heldrich New Brunswick https://secure.aandbtravel.com/regengine/event.php?eventid=936
Rooms must be booked by May 15th, 2014. After this date, rooms will be available by request basis only.
Directions to Submit an Online Reservation Request
1. Follow the above link and click Reserve
2. Enter the number of rooms you wish to reserve (one room per player).
3. Click the Submit button.
4. Review your selection at the top of the hotel list - Rooms in your cart. Then, click the Continue to Checkout button, located at the top left of the Hotel List.
5. Log In if you have an existing account, or Create New Account and then log in.
6. Enter Check Out information and Billing Information.
7. Read the Terms and Conditions; then check the box indicating you have read this information.
8. Click Complete Checkout.
9. Your reservation is complete when the RESERVATION SUCCESSFUL screen appears confirming all the information you just entered. An email containing a PDF confirmation letter will be sent to the email you created or used to log into AB Sports Zone with.
AB Sports Zone Terms and Conditions
- All changes and cancellations must be made through the online reservation system, or by fax or email to AB Sports Zone. Cancellations received after 4:00 PM EST, Monday-Friday, may be processed as if received the next business day.
- All changes must be received in writing via email, or made online by 4:00 PM EST seven (7) days prior to arrival to avoid penalty.
- There is a 7 day individual cancellation penalty period and a 30 day team/group cancellation penalty period. A team/group cancellation is defined as 50% or more of a team's/group's reservations being canceled.
- Quads sleep four, triples sleep three, doubles sleep two. Bed type may vary (double/double, king with sofa bed, king with rollaway, etc.).
- Hotel amenities are subject to change without notice. Outdoor pools are open at the discretion of the hotel.
- Minimum stay requirements or early departure fees may apply.
- Requests will be noted, but cannot be guaranteed. They may involve an additional charge.
- All rates are flat rates per night and do not include taxes, fees or parking charges.
Confirmed rooms are available and reserved for you.
On Request rooms are not available. They are outside the block dates and/or the number of rooms held. We will work on your behalf to try to confirm.
All of the players from this age group and gender will attend the 2014 Region I Tournament (June 6-8, 2014). Additional information will be provided as the event gets closer.
The 1997 (U17) Girls Maryland State ODP team does not participate in the VA Friendlies.