All Maryland State ODP (U12) training sessions will focus on technical development. Small sided games will be incorporated into every session. Training sessions will provide players with an environment where they feel comfortable to express their creativity, take chances and make mistakes.
Player Expectations - All Maryland State ODP (U12) players are expected to:
- Be respectful of teammates, opponents, coaches and officials
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship
- Work hard, be focused, be positive
- Have fun!
Training Session Guidelines - All Maryland State ODP (U12) players will:
- Be prepared and on time for every training session
- Wear the ODP Project 100+ training uniform to every training session
- Wear shin guards to every training session
- Bring a fully inflated soccer ball and water to every training session
For the 2014 Maryland State ODP (U12) season the training locations have not yet been announced. This information will be posted as soon as it becomes available.