Proof of Age Revised Policy -
The revised policy, to become effective on January 1, 2013, would continue to limit proof of age documents to those defined in Rule 204 ("Proof of Age") of US Youth Soccer Policy on Players and Playing Rules, but would allow acceptance of either the original document or a copy of the original by MSYSA registrars. It is important to note that an MSYSA registrar or the MSYSA President may, at any time, require that an original POA document be submitted.
For New Travel Players:
· Birth certificate
· Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card (DD Form 1173)
· Birth registration issued by an appropriate government agency or board of health records
· Alien registration card issued by the United States Government
· Certificate issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service attesting to age
· Current driver’s license
· Unexpired government ID (if original proof of age was required; e.g., Motor Vehicle Agency ID)
· Certification of a US citizen born abroad issued by the appropriate government agency
· A copy of one of the above listed documents
For Previously Registered Travel Players:
· Approved US Youth Soccer Member Pass from the preceding year
· Any of the documents listed above for New Travel Players
An MSYSA Registrar or the MSYSA President may require at any time that an original proof of age document be presented.